Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Maybelline Fit Me Shine-free Foundation Stick Review


Shine-free: I have extremely oily skin. A lot of times I don’t wear foundation all over my face because it will get shiny. This is the best shine-free foundation I’ve ever used. I apply it all over my face and my face stays shine-free all day. You can’t tell I have oily skin when I wear this foundation.

Coverage: When I use this on top of my regular concealer and under my powder, my face looks flawless. It’s a very light, but noticeable coverage. Very good.

Convenience: This foundation stick is extremely convenient. It is small so you can throw it in your bag for on the go. Also the stick form makes it really simple. You don’t have to deal with messy, liquid and you don’t need sponges. You just run the stick over your face and rub in with hands or a brush. 

Overall review: Altogether I love this foundation. It’s wallet-friendly yet would be worth a lot of money. It does exactly what it promotes and more. I completely recommend this to all skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment