Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Favorite Hair Products to use after a shower

The first thing I do after I get out of the shower is put my hair up in a towel. Then after about 10 minutes I take it down and put in my favorite products.

YES TO CARROTS leave-in conditioner
I use this product after every shower/bath. I apply a quarter size amount to hair, starting from the tips and work to the roots. It leaves my hair soft and revitalized. 

KNOT GENIE hairbrush
I brush the leave-in conditioner through my hair with this brush and after I've finished applying all the product. This is a great hairbrush. I have very long thick hair and this gets all my tangles out in a matter of minutes. Wet or dry! 

ORGANIX nourishing coconut milk
After I brush out my hair and let it dry a little I apply a small amount of this all through my hair. It leaves it smelling AMAZING and it looks so shiny after styling it.

No comments:

Post a Comment