Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Best Beauty Bargains

These are a few of my favorite drugstore makeup items that will leave you looking beautiful without breaking the bank. 


Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder

\
I bought this powder for around $4. I saw macbarbie07 talk about it on youtube so I decided to try it out. It gives the perfect shine free finish to my everyday makeup look. It lasts all day long on top of my regular foundation. It is probably my favorite powder right now. 

Maybelline The Falsies Volume Express Mascara

There has been a lot of talk around this mascara and it's totally worth the hype! Coming from a person who has very short lashes, this makes my lashes look longer and fuller than any other drugstore mascara. I believe I paid about $6 or $7 for it. Love love love! 


Maybelline Fit Me Shine-free Foundation


I absolutely love this foundation! I just did a review of it! It's amazing! I have very oily skin and this product, along with it's great coverage, really does leave my face shine-free all day! It was only like $7 or $8 but I would have paid a lot more for a product of this quality! 


Rimmel Scandaleyes Waterproof Eyeliner Pencil


I usually use liquid liner because I can never find a pencil that goes on smooth enough. This eyeliner was just what I needed. It's so smooth to apply. It doesnt fade all day. It blends well. Its altogether an eyeliner every girl should have.


I hope you all try these products. Leave comments and let me know how you like them! 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment